After a six month break I returned to the build with a new camera and more enthusiasm. The video should appear soon if everything goes according to plan. When I returned to the model I noticed some warping in the wings. I think I can vaguely remember having a spillage of glue when assembling them. The polycement works by melting two components together for a strong bond, I gather, so  maybe it has the power to warp the plastic as well. Up to this point that was the only problem with the build, however once I'd found the clear parts sprue, I noticed the windshield was missing. Been looking for the damn thing for ages now and still can't find it.. :( Might have to rip one of one of my other bolts just for the video.
 



Comments are closed.